Our studio is now open for live fitness classes. Please take some time to review our updated COVID-19 protocols prior to attending your first in-person class:
1. In-person classes will be offered to a limited capacity.
2. Please only bring your essential items with you (keys, water bottle, cellphone) and leave unnecessary items in your vehicle or at home.
3. Cubbies and lockers are available to securely store your items. FIT HAPPENZ is not responsible for any lost or damaged items.
4. Washrooms will be available; however, to minimize surfaces that are touched by staff and members, we recommend using the facilities at home whenever possible.
5. We will be introducing enhanced cleaning protocols including a 30 minute cleaning re-set between all scheduled classes. To help facilitate this, we request that all members promptly leave the studio once the class has finished to allow us time to disinfect and thoroughly clean all surfaces prior to the next scheduled class.
6. We will no longer be accepting cash payments or drop-in. All students must register in advance through the FIT HAPPENZ App or website. Class registration will close 30 minutes prior to the start of class.
7. Upon entering the studio, your temperature will be checked and recorded and you will be asked some brief screening questions. Anyone with a temperature of 100.4 F or 38 C or higher will not be permitted to attend the class.
Please do not attend our in-person classes if you have:
❌ travelled outside of the country in the past 14 days
❌ been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
❌ are experiencing any of the following symptoms: fever, cough, shortness of breath or breathing difficulties